- Last Updated: Monday, 14 August 2017 17:59
- Hits: 4590
How do I get my students Bus Pass?
If your student rode the School Bus Last Year
* Come to the Transportation Complex (408 W. 55th St, Sand Springs) to pickup their Bus Pass, these should already be pre-printed and waiting.
If your student DID NOT ride the School Bus last year, but DID attend a Sand Springs School last year:
* Come to the Transportation Complex (408 W. 55th St., Sand Springs) to arrange School Bus Transportation.
If your student is NEWLY ENROLLED to the Sand Springs Schools District:
* You can submit your School Bus Registration at the Enrollment Center during normal operating hours.
* Come to the Transportation Complex (408 W. 55th St, Sand Springs) to arrange School Bus Transportation.
Hours of Operation
|July 17th - August 11th|
|Mon / Tues / Wed / Fri||Thursday|
10:00am - 1:00pm
|2:00pm - 7:00pm|
|August 22nd - End of School Year|
|Mon - Fri|
|9:00am - 1:00pm|
From Highway 97 and 41st St (41st St. QT)
* Go South 1 Mile (Towards Sapulpa)
* Turn Right on 51st St (Head West)
* Go West 1 Mile
* Turn Left on 129th W. Ave (Head South)
* Go South 1/4 Mile
* Turn Left on 55th W. Ave
(@ the Baseball Stadiums)
* The Transportation Complex will be on your Right